jueves, julio 12, 2007

I'm a man that will go far. Fly the moon and reach for the stars.


A ver, la idea es que Brian May por fin termino su tesis de doctorado en astrofisica. Despues de 33 años.

Y cual fue el tema? Las nubes de polvo interestelares y como se mueven en la misma direccion que los planetas.

"For the last nine months I’ve done nothing except slave over my PhD, which is now written up, thank God. But there are times when you really want to give up. There are times when you go, ‘Why on earth did I take this on?'"

Sip, conozco muy bien ese sentimiento. Y lo mas importante es sustentarla!!!

Asi que hoy tenemos toneladas de Queen en vivo.


Les encimo la legendaria presentacion en Live Aid '85

Ahh y si no lo sabian, Brian tiene su blog. Y se mueve bastante.
Uno de los post de estos dias es apenas:

Porque la luna se ve tan grande en verano?

La cinta de hoy es de las que me gusta mucho. Es Highlander!


There can be only one!

Tiene dialogos geniales:

Ramirez: You must learn to conceal your special gift and harness it until the time of the gathering.
Connor MacLeod: What gathering?
Ramirez: When only a few of us are left, we will feel an irresistible pull towards a far away land... to fight for the prize.


Sunda: Macleod, it's good to see you again. It seems like a hundred years.
Connor MacLeod: It's been a hundred years.


Y ese que me gusta tanto tanto:

Connor MacLeod: I'm not lonely. I've got everything I need right here.
Rachel: Oh no you don't. You refuse to let anyone love you.
Connor MacLeod: Love is for poets.

No hay comentarios.: