viernes, febrero 10, 2012

Entrevista genial con Al Jourgensen...

Si, Ministry vuelve a la carga. Y en esta entrevista el "Tio Al" nos cuenta como fue trabajar en "A.I" con Spielberg... Porque recordemos que la idea original de tener a Ministry en la cinta fue de Kubrick!


"He’s used to working with John Williams (known for the soundtracks for “Star Wars” trilogy) and this classical stuff. His (Spielberg’s) idea for a major rage band was U2 so he didn’t know what to do with us"

Y tambien cuenta lo que involucra escribir musica sin drogas...

"Well, it depends, if I have to do it alone I find it hard to be drug free, but if I work with a lot of interesting people, it keeps me from doing anything. Their talent and their intellect inspires me to the point where I don’t get bored enough to get wasted".

Y pa' rematar... "Seriously, my iPod collection at home has NO industrial music on it; it’s strictly jazz, blues and country".

No hay comentarios.: