jueves, octubre 11, 2007

Y34RZ3R0R3MIX3D


Sip, NIN va a sacar un album de remezclas del "Year Zero". Sale en digital, vinilo (!!!) y CD/DVD...

Y el propio Trent menciona lo siguiente:

"As for the record itself, I'm very pleased with the way it turned out. Remix records can be disposable garbage (of which I myself have been guilty of to some extent) but this collection feels good to me. I reached out to heroes, friends and strangers".


"It's always interesting for me to hear my work reinterpreted - I hope it is for you as well".

Hmm, el tracklist es interesante:

1. gunshots by computer: saul williams
2. the great destroyer: modwheelmood
3. my violent heart: pirate robot midget
4. the beginning of the end: ladytron
5. survivalism: saul williams
6. capital g: epworth phones
7. vessel: bill laswell
8. the warning: stefan goodchild featuring doudou n’diaye rose
9. meet your master: the faint
10. god given: stephen morris & gillian gilbert
11. me, i’m not: olof dreijer
12. another version of the truth: kronos & enrique gonzalez müller
13. in this twilight: fennesz
14. zero sum: stephen morris & gillian gilbert


Hay gente conocida aqui en La Burroteca como lo es Ladytron. Y Stephen Morris y Gillian Gilbert que mezclan dos temas. Pueden estarse preguntando quienes son Stephen Y Gillian, cierto? Pues son el batero y la tecladista de New Order!!!!


Ahh y estan casados!

No hay comentarios.: